How To Order
We want to make ordering granite as easy as possible for you. We offer online and downloadable forms for your convenience. If you have any questions, please call the office and someone will be glad to help you with the process.
STEP 1: Meet with Us to Determine Square Footage
Chooses the method that’s easiest for you.
- Email us a drawing or
- Email us your blueprints or
- Have one of our staff come to your home to measure.
STEP 2: Choose A Color
One of the most important steps to creating a new kitchen is choosing a color that will make you happy for a long time. That’s why we have our customers mark the exact stone that will be installed in their homes.
- Browse our online sample
- Visit our showroom to select your slab from nearly 200 we keep on site.
- Looking for a Wood Countertop? Visit Grothouse Wood Countertops to view all options
STEP 3: Pick a date
Template to install can be completed in just one week…it’s that easy!
Understanding your Estimate
If you are comparison shopping please be aware there are more factors to an estimate than square footage. Call us, we will help!
- Square Footage
- Edge Choice
- Difficulty of Existing Countertop Removal
- Sink Choice and Accomodation